Welcome to the USS Scorpion, a private, Play by Blog RPG. We are voluntarily rated NC-17 (hence the lovely worded disclaimer you had to agree to before getting here). There won't be anything too too too bad but just in case....For your reading ease, each post is numbered so you can read in order and follow the story lines. As well, each post has the Mission name as its Label. We are NOT actively seeking members but if you wish to join us, please check the right hand side of your screen to see what we need. Thanks! and Enjoy!



Tuesday 18 October 2011

[Scorpion 11] Animal Man

Commander Dante Evaristo
First Officer
USS Scorpion

and

Tasha Billings
Civilian Morale Officer
USS Scorpion

Dante arrived aboard carrying a lot of bags he despised the fact that he couldn't transport this stuff to his quarters and instead had to carry it himself he looked at the woman before him just as he fell over hopefully not smashing the bags he carried. "Excuse me" he asked her. "Can you help me?"

Tasha muttered on her breath wondering where Thorix was. The two were supposed to try and get some shopping done—making the most of shore leave and all that stuff. Taking a breath she was almost scared out of her skin when someone spoke behind her.  Spinning around she arched a brow at the man struggling with the bags. She moved quickly to catch a flying knapsack and placed it on the ground. “Erm…Yeah. Where are you going?”

"To the Nova-class Vessel docked nearby. I am the new First Officer Commander Dante Evaristo." He stood despite all that he was carrying and said to her "I am glad you caught that bag. It has a rare animal inside in stasis. Can you help me carry this stuff to my quarters miss?”

She arched a brow at him. “Erm…we cannot board yet. The vessel has been heavily damaged on its last go around. They are storing all the bags in one place then beam them on board once everything is ready. I could have them beamed there if you’d like.”

"Well that bad for my pets that I am bringing aboard beaming them will disturb them in ways you would not want to know of. " He said to her "Do you have any other suggestions?"

“Did you clear bringing animals on board with the captain?” Tasha asked. “Wait…we don’t have a captain right now. But what kind of animals are there? I’m not really a fan of animals.”

"I hope they will be they are small animals ones that are in need of protection I am looking for the best place for them I assure you that things will be okay. Why don't you like animals?"

“It’s a long story,” Tasha said, looking around.  “I’m Tasha Billings. Chief Morale officer for the Scorpion…You’re going to hear stories…”

"Then who better to tell me said stories than you!" Dante said with a smile. "I guess I need to find quarters aboard the station have any recommendations?" He asked her simply.

“I don’t know. I am not staying on the base.” Tasha glanced around again before looking at him. “I am here to meet someone for a shopping date but I can’t seem to find him. But I will suggest you having these bags beamed to the Scorpion’s storage area—sans your animals and find Commander Emmerson. She’ll be able to tell you what’s happening.

"Thank you." He smiled toward her and then picked up his bags then nodded to her "Welcome aboard. I am glad we are serving together." And with that he bid her adieu.

“You’re welcome…now. I best be finding that Vulcan before he gets himself into trouble,” she grinned. “I will see you around…commander.”

No comments:

Post a Comment